This is the Viper R/C VF8 Competition 4-Pole, 2700kV 1/8th Scale Sensored Brushless Motor. Over a year’s worth of development went into the VF8, with a goal to produce a smooth and durable power plant for racers and enthusiast around the world. The VF8 series was developed exclusively for 4S applications and was designed to handle the abuse of 1/8 competition, yet weigh less than other 1/8 motors. When combined with Viper’s VTX8 speed control the VF8 delivers the smoothest control and power available.
An epoxy balanced rotor designed for maximum performance spins on oversized precision bearings and is secured within heavy duty aluminum end bells. The precision CNC-machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum can is ribbed for maximum cooling. For added peace of mind, every VF8 motor is load tested at the Viper factory before it leaves, to help ensure you have power on demand when you need it, every time you pull the trigger.
- Available in 3 options for 1/8 applications – 1900kV (VIP8VSF081901), 2100kv (VIP8VSF082101) and 2700kv (VIP8VSF082701)
- 4-POLE/12-SLOT high performance design for 1/8 on/off road racing
- Full aluminum design with CNC machined 6061 T6 ribbed can
- Ultra low resistance high current soldering tabs
- Precision ball bearing for maximum performance and life cycle
- Maximized performance with viper VTX8 ESC
- Factory limited 180-day warranty
Case Length: 69.40mm (27.30in)
Case Diameter: 41.80mm (1.65in)
Shaft Dimension: 19x5mm
Weight: 317g (11.1oz)
Max Voltage: 4S - 14.8V