This is the Viper R/C VTX10R Sensored Brushless ESC, with an included ProGauge. The Viper VTX10R is one of the most advanced speed control systems available. Fully adjustable, ROAR approved and an ultra small footprint makes the VTX10R a great choice in your hunt for the podium.
The VTX10R feautres an all aluminum case that helps to dissipate heat without the use of a fan. It comes out of the box preloaded with eight customizeable profiles, so you can tune the ESC for a specific track or track condition. Plus, the VTX10R is capable of running the larger VST XL 550 motors designed for today's popular 4x4 short course racers and 540 motors with no limit on motor turns making the VTX10R extremely flexible.
The same size as a credit card, the ProGauge is used to tune the speed control without the need for a computer. The innovative V-Port on the ESC allows for programmability without removing the speed control wire from the receiver. This means less wear over time and you never have to dig for your receiver to make a small adjustment!
- True sensored system
- Dynamic drag brake setting by motor RPM and curve profiles
- Dynamic timing boost for competitive track conditions
- Detailed throttle punch/curve setting
- SBEC up to 7.0V for the best steering response
- Battery cut off, ESC temperature, and motor temperature protection
- LED indicator for STOCK/MODIFIED class race
- Auto time-out power off
- Waterproof case
- VIPER Software for firmware upgrade (link device sold separately)
- 8 Default standard set up profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge for easy bashing enjoyment
Battery Support: 2~3S Li-Po
Max Peak BEC voltage/amp: 7V / 5A
Motor Limit: 540/no limit
Dimensions (WxLxH): 30x32.5x19.5mm