This is the DuraTrax DE10 Programmable ESC. The DE10 is the first brushless electronic speed control from DuraTrax. The DE10 includes 19 programmable parameters, more than any other ESC, including higher-priced units! Ideal for 1/10 scale on- and off-road models as well as short course racing, the DE10 can be used with sensored or sensorless brushless motors down to 5.5 turns. And if you run an RTR vehicle with a brushed motor, the DE10 also works with brushed motors down to 4 turns, so you can install the DE10 today...and upgrade later to a brushless motor without changing ESCs!
DE10 programmable parameters:
- Breaks new ground for ESCs with LiFe battery compatibility!
- Comes with a factory installed Traxxas® battery connector and a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector in the box.
- LED blinks at 0° timing, meeting ROAR Sportsman Racing requirements.
- Powerful 6V/3A BEC circuitry accommodates high-torque and digital servos.
- Smooth, precise control results in no cogging, even at low speeds.
- Motor Type
- Battery Type
- Low Voltage Cut-Off
- Power Curve
- Advanced Timing
- Start Power
- Start Current Limiter
- Current Limiter
- Reverse Lockout
- Reverse Delay
- Neutral Width
- Motor Direction
- Speed Mixing Brake
- ABS Brake
- Auto Brake
- Minimum Brake
- Maximum Brake
- Factory Reset
- Motor Types:
- Sensored and Sensorless Brushless down to 5.5 Turns
- Brushed Motors down to 4 turns (6 turns w/reverse activated)
- Input Voltage:
- 4-6 Cell NiCd NiMH
- 2S LiPo, LiFe
- Operating Frequencies:
- 32kHz sensorless brushless
- 8kHz sensored brushless
- 2kHz brushed
- Direction: Forward, Brake, Reverse
- BEC: 6.0V, 3.0A linear
- Manual Setup: Push button with LEDs and Audible Motor Tones
- Programmable Options: 19 Features (can set manually, or with optional DuraTrax Digital Programmer, DTXM1350)
- 0.0013 Ohms per phase, brushless
- 0.0002 Ohms brushed (0.001 with reverse activated) (at 25°C transistor temperature)
- Rated Current: 80A Continuous (160A for 10 seconds) (at 25°C transistor temperature)
- Low Voltage Cutoff
- Over-Temperature at 248°F (120°C) measured at semiconductor junction
- Battery Connections: 13AWG, Traxxas Male Connector (Dean's Ultra also included) silicon insulation
- Receiver Connector: Universal
- Dimensions: 34x38x25.5mm (1.3x1.5x1.0")
- Weight: 83g (2.9oz)