This is the Novak Micro Pro Racing Brushless ESC. Do you crave power, want extremely smooth driving, and haven’t yet found a micro controller that has all of the features you need? Look no further! Micro-sized, pro-level, pure sensor-based bliss has arrived in the form of the Novak Micro Pro Brushless ESC. Micro vehicles may be small in size, and because of this, demand a smoother delivery of power while remaining linear and responsive enough to make driving fun. Novak’s 100% sensor-based system delivers the most consistently smooth, yet responsive and linear feel, time and time again.
The Micro Pro ESC has been designed specifically for 2S battery packs and features Novak’s sophisticated Dynamic Timing Advance™. This means you can turn on the boost to unlock even more power and speed from your motor. Keeping pace with higher voltage setups is no problem.
READY TO RIP!
The Micro Pro ESC small size makes it easy to fit in all popular 4WD or 2WD, 18th-1/14th scale vehicles that require a 300-400 size motor. Novak's One-Touch Set-Up will have you ripping wheelies in no time! Complete on-board tuning is available thanks to the Super-Tuner firmware package, as are 5 completely customizable profiles. This is a full-blown racing ESC developed specifically for micro vehicle applications. Super-Tuner, X-Drive, Thermal Overload Protection, Novak BEC power, fan plugs, and easy to replace wiring. Everything you need in a racing controller!
The Micro Pro is a pure, sensor-based controller that is designed to be used with the Novak Three-80 Sensored Brushless Motors, but can also be used with other sensor-based, 380-size brushless motors.
- Full featured, high-performance, affordable, brushless ESC for 4WD and 2WD 1/18 to 1/14 scale setups
- Novak Super Tuner™ firmware with multiple on-board adjustable settings for quick and complete custom tuning:
- Drive Tuning: Dynamic Timing Advance, RPM (Start/Final/Range), Drive Frequency and Minimum Drive
- Brake Tuning: Brake Frequency, Drag Brake, and Minimum Brake
- Additional Tuning: Deadband, Reverse Disable, and LiPo Protection (On/Off)
- 5 unique throttle profiles that can be tuned individually and saved independently for numerous pre-set and custom driving options.
- NovaBrakes™ provide instantaneous braking under any condition
- Dynamic Timing Advance™ increases the motor’s RPM dynamically through the throttle band for higher speeds
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces the power as needed to protect the batteries from going below the safety voltage
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter setup
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- Compact and lightweight design
- Water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Low-profile, cross-cut heat sink for reduced weight and efficient cooling
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time
- Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- Built-in 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 1*-2S LiPo or 4-6 cell NiMH (*use #5677 Booster Module)
Size (in/mm): 1.15” x 0.95" x 0.66" (29.0 x 24.3 x 16.8mm)
Weight (oz/g): 0.69 oz. (19.5 g)
On-Resistance (ohms): 0.0011 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
Motor Limit: any 380-size (brushless)
BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
Wire Size (GA): 16G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire (2mm gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed)