This is a Novak Micro Pro Racing Brushless ESC with a Novak 18.5 Turn Three-80 Brushless Motor Combo. Do you crave power, want extremely smooth driving, and haven’t yet found a micro system that works right? Look no further! Micro-sized, pro-level, pure sensor-based bliss has arrived in the form of the Novak Micro Pro Brushless System. Micro vehicles may be small in size, and because of this, demand a smoother delivery of power while remaining linear and responsive enough to make driving fun. Novak’s 100% sensor-based system delivers the most consistently smooth, yet responsive and linear feel, time and time again.
The Micro Pro ESC has been designed specifically for 2S battery packs and features Novak’s sophisticated Dynamic Timing Advance™. This means you can turn on the boost to unlock even more power and speed from the super-fast, 18.5-turn Novak Three-80 motor. Keeping pace with higher voltage setups is no problem!
READY TO RIP!
The Micro Pro ESC small size makes it easy to fit in all popular 4WD or 2WD, 18th-1/14th scale vehicles that require a 300-400 size motor. Novak's One-Touch Set-Up will have you ripping wheelies in no time! Complete on-board tuning is available thanks to the Super-Tuner firmware package, as are 5 completely customizable profiles. This is a full-blown racing ESC developed specifically for micro vehicle applications. Super-Tuner, X-Drive, Thermal Overload Protection, Novak BEC power, fan plugs, and easy to replace wiring. Everything you need in a racing controller!
- Full featured, high-performance, affordable, pure sensor-based brushless system for 4WD and 2WD 1/18 to 1/14 scale setups
- Five unique throttle profiles that can be tuned individually and saved independently for numerous pre-set and custom driving options
- Novak Super-Tuner™ firmware with multiple on-board adjustable settings for quick and complete custom tuning, including Dynamic Timing Advance™
- Proven-platform sensored micro motor that is tunable and serviceable
- Factory wired with bullet motor connectors for easy installation
- Designed and built by Novak in Irvine, California using globally-sourced components
Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 1*-2S LiPo or 4-6 cell NiMH (*use #5677 Booster Module)
Size (in/mm): 1.15” x 0.95” x 0.66" (29.0 x 24.3 x 16.8mm)
Weight (oz/g): 0.69 oz. (19.5 g)
On-Resistance (ohms): 0.0011 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
Motor Limit: any 380-size (brushless)
BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
Wire Size (GA): 16G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire (2mm gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed)