This is a HPI Mclaren F1 LM Clear Body. The McLaren F1 LM is one of the highest performance super cars ever, boasting a rare balance of handling and speed. Powered by a 627 hp V12 engine, it set the record for the fastest production car in the world with a top speed of 240 mph and blistering acceleration. The styling is pure super car...low and wide with aerodynamics tuned for stability at high speed. Only 106 McLaren F1 cars were built and only 5 of those were the high performance "LM" version that featured a large rear wing and special badging.
If you've always dreamed of owning a Mclaren F1 LM, grab this 200mm version designed to fit 1/10 scale touring cars. Included with the body is a pre-cut decal sheet that include window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official logos and much more, providing your touring car with a realistically finished product.
This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Molded polycarbonate rear wing
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Officially licensed replica