This is the HPI Nissan GT-R (R35) 200mm Touring Car Body. This latest version of the legendary GT-R series of sports cars, has been code-named the R35. The GT-R models have always showcased the latest driving technologies that Nissan engineers could fit into a road-going car, and the GT-R continues this tradition with a twin-turbocharged 3.8 liter V6, four-wheel drive, rear-mounted transmission, a top speed over 310kph (193mph) and 0-60mph time under 3.8 seconds. This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels.
Included with the Nissan GT-R body is a large pre-cut decal sheet that includes logos, window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, official Nissan GT-R logos and much more, providing your touring car with a realistically finished product. Each body comes with a polycarbonate rear wing, as well as light buckets for the headlights and tail lights. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Headlight and tail light buckets
- Tinted window decals
- Polycarbonate rear wing
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life