This is a HPI Chrysler 300C SRT8 clear body, intended for use with 1/10 scale on road vehicles. The Chrysler 300C SRT8 features all the 'big style' you could want in a modern rear-wheel drive car! The full-size version features a powerful 6.1-litre Hemi V8 that pumps out 425 hp for awesome tire-scorching power! With this officially authorized scale reproduction, you can top your 190mm or 200mm touring car chassis with a properly 'pimped out' look! The bold design of the full-scale car has been accurately captured in this 1/10th scale R/C version, complete with a full sheet of highly detailed pre-cut decals, adding a level of realism that makes this body perfect for display.
- Photorealistic diecut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from strong clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Officially licensed by the manufacturer
- Fits most touring cars - use wide offset wheels when mounting a 200mm body on a 190mm chassis