This is the Pro-Line BullDog Body, and is intended for use with the Mugen MBX6T 1/8 truck. Straight from the design studios at Pro-Line into the hands of Ryan
Cavalieri, Richard Saxton, Billy Easton and Chris Jarosz at the 2009
Nitrocross World Championships, the BullDog body was an immediate
success. “My truck just works better-more steering, more predictable
and faster lap times. The narrow design allowed me to see what my truck
was doing which made tuning even easier at Nitrocross,” says Ryan
Cavalieri. We couldn’t agree more. In fact, the body worked so well
that Ryan went on to put the fastest lap time down in the final, the
fastest average lap thus giving him the 2009 Nitrocross World
Championship title in truck.
It’s rare that a product
comes along right out of the gate and can have such an impact on
performance, especially a body design.
Congratulations Ryan and Team Pro-Line for taking top honors at the 2009 Nitrocross World Championships.
- Made with Genuine GE .060 lexan
- Bull nose front end increases corner speed
- Elongated bed increases air flow to wing
- Overall down force greatly improved over traditional 1:8 truck bodies
- Head over engine exposed for easy temp checks and ignitor accessibility
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet, and window masks included
- (1) BullDog Clear Body
- (1) Decal sheet
- (1) Window mask included