This is the ProTek R/C Super Pro 2000 Worlds Edition Power Supply. Electric power systems are rapidly evolving and there are few solutions available for charging multiple, high voltage LiPo packs efficiently. High voltage electric aircraft, a plethora of chargers with amazing capabilities and high voltage batteries with incredible capacities can be found at flying fields around the world. These items are pushing the limits of the power supplies that are currently available. Thatís why ProTek R/C has stepped up to deliver where no one else has, with the revolutionary Super Pro 2000 Worlds Edition!
The Super Pro 2000 Worlds Edition is everything its name implies and more. With the ability to deliver 2000 WATTS of power and 80 AMPS of current, across FOUR sets of 4mm banana plug clamp terminals, now you have the power you need to unleash the full potential of your charger! Plus, an LED display with independent variable voltage and current output controls on the front will allow you to easily adjust the Super Pro 2000 to operate any 12V - 30V device efficiently, with power to spare.
The features donít end there! The Super Pro 2000 Worlds Edition uses the same switch mode technology and internal cooling system that make the other Super Pro models reliable and efficient, while offering the same current limiting and short circuit protection to keep your gear safe if a problem should occur. One more important feature that makes this product incredibly flexible is that the Super Pro 2000 Worlds Edition uses an auto switching 110V-240V power input with a detachable cable. By switching the included Type B power cord for any readily available PC-style cord compatible with the plug type used in your country, the Super Pro 2000 can be used almost anywhere in the world!
The Super Pro 2000 is the most powerful, feature packed power supply developed for RC use, but keep in mind this is not a product for the casual enthusiast. The Super Pro 2000 was developed to fill a void in the market for those that need an extremely powerful, high quality power supply and it is guaranteed to satisfy the demands of even the most critical hobbyist.
NOTE: Ensure that you DO NOT exceed the maximum 80 amp load when using multiple outputs.
Click Here To Download Product Manual
- 110-240V Input
- Four primary 80 amp 4.0mm banana plug clamp terminal outputs
- 2000 watts
- Independently adjustable variable voltage and variable current controls
- LED display
- Dual internal cooling fan
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Over-voltage protection
- Over-power protection
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Input Voltage: 110-240V
- Output Voltage: Adjustable 12 - 30V DC (+/- 5%)
- Wattage: 2000W
- Current: 66A @ 30V / 80A @ 25V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- AC inrush current: Cold start: 60A @ 100%
- Output Connections: (4) High output 80 amp 4mm banana plug clamp terminal outputs
- Size (LxWxH): 285x190x198mm
- Weight: 10.25 lbs. (4.64kg)
- Included power cord is only compatible with Type B 110V outlets. "Type E/F" (PTK-5316), "Type G" (PTK-5317), and "Type I" (PTK-5318) power cords are available and must be purchased separately.
- Ensure that you DO NOT exceed the maximum 80 amp load when using multiple outputs.
- Verify that the output voltage is set correctly and that you do not exceed the recommended maximum voltage BEFORE you plug in your equipment. Failure to do so will result in damage to your equipment.
Click Here For Warranty Information
ProTek R/C is an A Main Hobbies brand