This is the Western Robotics Spectrum NiCd/NiMH Battery Monitor. The Spectrum NiCd/NiMH Battery Monitor provides visual feedback on any NiCd or NiMH battery strength. It uses an unique ultra bright super flux wide angle LED that gives an advance 6 level battery strength indication through its color spectrum. It is designed with the leading edge micro-controller technology that gives precise accurate voltage level detection. This NiCd/NiMH battery monitor is ideal for all R/C models such as helicopters, planes, cars, trucks, and boats.
- Acts as an insurance that protects any R/C model investment
- Compact design works in any hostile environment.
- Monitors 4 or 5 cell NiCd/NiMH Click to Download Instruction Manual battery pack (3.3 to 7.5V).
- Simple mini toggle switch for selectable 4 or 5 NiCd/NiMH cell battery packs operation.
- Easy one touch switch to select between 3 different LED schemes.
- Battery over-load condition indication.
- Ultra low power consumption with operational voltage as low as 3.3V.
- Ultra Bright Super Flux LED status indicator gives visual 6 level spectrum feedback of battery strength.
Weight: 5 grams