This is the Western Robotics Spectrum High Voltage LiPo Battery Monitor. The Spectrum LiPo Battery Monitor is one of the first Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery monitor that can handle up to 13S LiPo batteries! It uses a unique ultra bright super flux wide angle LED that gives an advanced 6 level battery strength indication through its color spectrum. The Spectrum can prevent over discharge by giving you an early indication of your LiPo battery strength. It is designed with the leading edge micro-controller technology that gives precise accurate voltage level detection. It also has an optional high decibel audible buzzer that sounds at low battery strength. The Spectrum is designed to work with all popular brands of radio control model systems and will monitor its voltage level at all conditions. This LiPo battery monitor is ideal for all electric R/C models such as helicopters, planes, cars, trucks and boats.
- Acts as an insurance that protects any R/C model investment
- Compact design works in any hostile environment.
- Monitors wide range of Lithium Click to Download Instruction Manual Polymer batteries from 2-13 LiPo Cells (5V to 54.6V).
- Simple one time toggle mini switch to auto learn connected fully charged LiPo cell battery pack.
- Easy one touch switch to select between 3 different LED schemes.
- Battery over-load condition indication.
- Ultra low power consumption with operational voltage as low as 5V.
- Ultra Bright Super Flux LED status indicator gives visual 6 level spectrum feedback of battery strength.
- Optional high decibel buzzer for audible low battery indicator (sold separately).
Weight: 7 grams