This is the Kyosho Brushless Motor Checker. The motor checker is a precision electronic device that was developed to measure the KV value, RPM, and current draw, as well as to test the function of the Hall Effect sensors of a brushless motor. With its 2x16 character LCD screen, you can see real time measurements of both sensored and sensorless brushless motors. Additionally, this motor checker features a motor break in function and works with both in-runner motors up to 2-poles, and out-runner type aircraft motors up to 6-poles.
- Brushless Motor Checking (Both Sensor & Sensor-less)
- KV Measurement (Accuracy tolerance 5%)
- RPM Measurement
- Ampere Measurement (Current Drawn by Testing Motor up to 18A)
- Hall Effect Sensors Test *Brushless Motor with Sensor only.
- Motor Break-In (Fix Voltage from 2.5V to 7.2V or 10 Steps Cycle with Variable Setting From 2.5V to 7.2V)
- Input Voltage: 7.2V-7.4V (Suggested to uses a 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery)
- Dimension: 137 x 80.6 x 47mm
- Supported Motor:
- Sensor or Sensor-less Brushless Motor
- Standard 540 size RC Car Motor 2.5 Turn or Over, 2 Poles (*In Runner Motor)
- Flight Motor Support sensor-less Brushless Motor, 6 Poles (*Out Runner Motor)
- Current Draw: Less Than 18A at 8.4V without loading