This is a Junsi Electronics iCharger 106B+ DC Battery Charger. This
charger allows you to charge and balance 2S to 6S
lithium batteries. The
charger comes with XH style balance connectors on the side of the charger that fit Align, E-Flite and ProTek R/C battery packs. Adapter boards for other batteries are also available.
- High power, high current, high-performance power conversion circuit.
The iCharger series uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC
converter technology with an output conversion efficiency that can
reach over 90%. This not only saves power and reduces heat build up but
also makes the charger more compact and conveniently mobile.
- Two input power choices. DC jack with auto-resetting fuse
(maximum input current 6A) and alligator clips that can be soldered the the main input leads (25A).The output power can be adjusted to align with
the available input power, thus preventing input current overload and
protecting the DC source.
- Multiple Battery Types. The iCharger series can be used
with three types of Lithium batteries - LiPo, Lilo, LiFe - and has a
fully integrated cell balancer.
- Temperature Sensor. Internal temperature sensor and
temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal
temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal
temperature is over 60℃ (140°F), the output power is automatically
reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 65℃ (149°F) the charge cycle
- 10 memory slots. Convenient set of 10 battery profile
memories that can be saved and loaded by number. You can also set the
name on the memory slots to a custom value for easy identification.
- Large backlit LCD screen. 2x16 backlit LCD screen that
provides rich information including active mode, current, voltage,
total charge (mAh), charging time and temperature etc.
- Charge/Discharge options. Various charging/discharging
settings and cycles to meet a wide range of customer needs. For Lithium
batteries: balance charging, normal charging, fast charging, storage,
discharging, ext-discharging, charge/discharge cycling, and battery
monitoring. For NiCd/NiMH batteries: charging-auto, charging-manual,
discharging, charge/discharge cycling and forming charge. For Pb
batteries: charging and discharging.
- Unique Lithium battery expanding discharge program. When you connect the external capacity resistance, you can use it as the maximum discharge power capacity—170W (@25V/7A).
- Unique Lithium battery Monitor program. When you use other
equipment to charge or discharge a Lithium pack, you can use the
iCharger to monitor the per-cell voltages, battery temperature and
process time. If any individual cell appears over-charged or
over-discharged or the pack is too hot or the process has gone on for
too long, the iCharger will generate an alarm sound and the related
information will blink.
- Electric motor test mode. Electric motor test mode can be used to run-in electric motors, test motor parameters and performance, check tolerances etc.
- Foam-cut drive. In this mode, the charger acts as a convenient power supply for a hot wire foam cutter.
- Battery interior resistance measurement. The iCharger can
not only measure the internal resistance of the battery pack, and also
can measure the per-cell internal resistance (only available for
- Perfect protection. The iCharger has protection for
reversed polarity (input or output), low input voltage, battery
temperature, charging capacity and time overrun.
The iCharger also supports the “Open Format” data of the “logview”
software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge
data by it. (See detail information about logview in the following
website, http://www.logview.info) The software for updating the charger
via the USB port is available here, and the instructions are available here.
NOTE: This charger requires a 12V power source.
Input Voltage Range: 10.0 – 18.0VDC
Charge Current Range: 0.05 – 10.0A
Discharge Current Range: 0.05 – 7.0A
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 250W @ input voltage > 13.5V
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 20W
Maximum External Discharge Power Capacity: 170W @ 25V/7A
Current Drain For Balancing: <300mA
Balance Accuracy: <10mV Lithium (LiPo/LiIo/LiFe)
Battery Cell Count: 1 – 6 series (In non-balance mode, expand LiFe to 8s)
NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1 – 17 series
Pb Battery Cell Count: 1 – 12 series (2 – 24V)
Battery Setup Memories: 10
Intelligent Temperature Control: Yes
PC Connect: USB port
Dimensions (L X W X D): 134x83x25mm (5.28x3.27x0.98)