This is the DuraTrax Onyx 245 AC/DC Dual Charger. LiPo, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH...the Onyx 245 charger handles all of these batteries, with built-in balancing that maximizes the safety, longevity and performance of your cells. Its dual charging capability can keep bashers in action whose vehicles require two batteries for operation — as well as racers running in two classes that need to charge both receiver or race packs at the same time.
- Compatible with LiPo, LiFe, NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Output adapters for ALL the connectors drivers use most!
- The Onyx 245 is two chargers in one. Identical twin outputs make this an excellent choice for models that use two battery packs — and for modelers who rotate through multiple batteries at home or at the track.
- A built-in balancer for each port ensures optimal charging of lithium packs, including LiPos and LiFe cells such as LiFeSource™ packs. AC/DC flexibility, an advanced LCD with backlight, and simple menus and controls make it easy to use anytime, anywhere, by anyone.
- Compact, lightweight, powerful and versatile, the DuraTrax Onyx 245 gives racers yet another advantage on race day!
- Can charge two batteries of different chemistries simultaneously — from NiMH to LiPo to LiFeSource™ Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFe).
- Each output includes built-in balancing for up to 3S LiPo/Li-Ion/LiFe batteries plus a built-in radio battery charge jack.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (U.S.A. and Canada only)
- Two independent outputs, each with identical features and functions.
- Each output includes built-in balancing for 2-3S lithium packs (both outputs).
- Each output includes a built-in jack for charging 4-5 cell receiver packs and even transmitter packs!
- A small, lightweight, built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces and easy portability.
- Each output offers selectable charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A and 5 amps.
- Each output includes a backup safety timer which automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Includes Deans® Ultra Plug®, Traxxas®, and standard connector adapters for each output.
- Includes ElectriFly® and FlightPower®/Thunder Power™ 6S balance boards.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload protection ensure trouble-free operation.
- A DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources
AC Input: 110V AC 60Hz switching supply with U.S. plug
DC Input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips
Cooling Method: Fan
Protective Devices: Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
Case Size: 7.95x6.1x1.77" (202x156x45mm)
Weight: 28.2 oz (801 g)
Specifications for Each Output:
Battery Types: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH (4.8-9.6V) 1-3 LiPo or LiFe (3.7-11.1V)
Battery Capacity: 100-7500mAh
Fast Charge Current: 0.8A, 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (80W total, 40W each output)
Fast Charge Termination: Peak detection for Ni, cc/cv for lithium
Lithium Balancing Accuracy: 5mV per cell
Lithium Balancing Adapters: DuraTrax and FlightPower®/Thunder Power™
Lithium Maximum Node Current: 200mA
Fast Charge Safety Timer: 90 minutes
Peak Sensitivity: 8mV for NiCd, 5mV for NiMH
NiCd/MH Trickle Current: Auto (50, 100, 150, 250mA)
Controls: 3 Pushbuttons
Display Type: 7-Segment custom LCD with blue backlight
Output Connections: Built-in banana jacks, Built-in jack for 4-5 cell Rx packs or Tx packs
Included Output Adapters: Banana to Standard, Banana to Deans® Ultra Plug®, Banana to Traxxas® High-Current Plug
Audible Tones: Indicate start, stop, errors