This is the Team Orion "Carbon Pro" WTS 90C, 2S, 4000mAh Li-Poly Battery Pack, with tube (bullet) style output connectors. Team Orion was the first company to encase LiPo cells inside a plastic hardcase to protect them from impacts and render them more user friendly. Now Team Orion has evolved that design once more to bring you the WTS “Weight Transfer System” in combination with a World Champion winning Carbon Pro 90C 4000mAh battery.
In many of today's R/C race cars, weight distribution is an important factor in the setup of the car and racers move the battery forwards or backwards to change the weight distribution. The problem is that the size and disposition of current batteries limits the effectiveness of this setting. To remove this limitation, Team Orion has developed an all redesigned battery case that uses shorter cells and is equipped with three compartments to fit weights. Thanks to this you can not only modify the position of the battery, but also its total weight and the disposition of that weight within the battery case. For the perfect installation in your car, the Carbon Pro 90C WTS battery features two connector positions. This also allows you to shorten your ESC cables for even better efficiency. Furthermore the battery has switched battery polarities between front and rear to avoid misconnections when the battery is turned.
- Updated carbon case look
- Compact size and lightweight
- Latest 90C LiPo technology
- 4000mAh capacity, ideal for off-road use
- Off-center cells allow better weight positioning
- 3 weight slots for maximum adjustability
- Weights made out of aluminum (22g) or brass (69g)
- Full set of Brass and Aluminum weights included
- Adjustable weight from 204g (w/out weights) to 411g (w/ 3 brass weights)
- Additional weights and battery covers available separately
- Connectors located at the front and rear of the battery for easy connection
- Switched battery polarities between front and rear to avoid misconnections
Chemistry: Lithium Polymer
Capacity: 4000 mAh