The Series 4 cells deliver 40% more capacity than typical sport packs (3000mAh), and that means longer run times—but that’s just the start! Greater capacity also means the Series 4 packs maintain peak voltage levels under load, so that punchy, just-charged feel lasts longer than ever.
Power Cell Series 4 packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas’ high-output, gold plated, high-current connectors. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
Traxxas Series 4 Power Cell battery packs provide the most power and runtime possible with NiMH cells. Upgrading from a 6-cell pack to the powerful Traxxas 7-cell 8.4V pack is the most cost-effective way to instantly increase top speed by 5mph or more with no other modifications. The 7-cell hump pack fits in all Traxxas models except E-Maxx® and E-Revo®, which require a stick pack configuration.
- 40% greater capacity than typical sport packs for more “punch,” and longer run times
- Heavy-duty construction to withstand high-current output
- Built with Traxxas High-Current Connectors for the most reliable and efficient power transfer
- 12-gauge wires with flexible silicone insulation resist damage and allow easy installation
- Premium-quality high-capacity, high-voltage, low-resistance cells deliver maximum run time and ‘punch’
- Optimized for maximum performance in Traxxas models
- Type: Nickel Metal Hydride - NiMH
- Capacity: 4000mAh minimum
- Voltage: 8.4V
- Connector Type: Traxxas High Current
- Wire Gauge: 12
- Number of Cells: 7
- Configuration: Hump