This is the Ninco 1/32 American Speedway Figure 8 slot car track with Two Corvette GT3 Slot Cars. This track set includes two NINCO 1 Series Corvette GT3 Z06 race cars; the "Monza" and "Phoenix", both with NINCO's powerful NC-11 inline motors! These cars race each other on a figure-8 circuit that measures 33" x 101", providing limitless entertainment. The American Speedway set includes 19 feet of track, a complete bridge, 55 Plus controllers with brakes, as well as crash barriers. This is an analog-digital compatible system that is easily upgradable to the Ninco digital system with the #40202 N-Digital conversion kit. The American Speedway is a great race set to get started in 1/32 scale slot car racing, but is also an excellent track to use to expand an existing Ninco circuit!
Ninco Slot Car Tracks offer 10 distinct advantages over other track types.
- Insulated Rail & 6.5mm Slot Depth: Rules out short circuits, prevents wear to the slot and facilitates enhanced vehicle movement and performance.
- Covered Rail: Helps to prevent dirt build up, and allows for easy track assembly on the floor.
- Surfaces: Ninco
is the only manufacturer that offers three different types of surfaces.
All Ninco tracks are compatible with each other and with all 1/32 car
- Extra Wide Tracks: Adapted to modern vehicles. The greater width keeps races free from tight spots.
- Reliable Connections:
Unsurpassed reliability. The integral electric connectors have three
contact surfaces, providing perfect electrical conductivity. Lines for
maintaining voltage are not required under any circumstances.
- The Most Extensive Range of Tracks: Four curve radii and the rally loop sections make it possible to build circuits with between one and eight lanes.
- EASYCLIP Assembly System: Patented Easyclip assembly system is simple, fast and reliable.
- Speed Controller with Incorporated Brakes: Optimal
control at your fingertips, and makes driving more realistic with a
comfortable ergonomic design, flexible cable and jack plug.
- Multipurpose Connection Box: The
multipurpose connection box features a polarity switch that has been
incorporated for changing the direction of travel. It is also possible
to use two boxes to assemble four lane circuits.
- Compatibility: The Ninco track system is compatible with most 1/32 tracks. Reap the benefits of all the advantages of NINCO!
- (2) GT3 Z06 Corvettes
- (10) standard curves
- (6) straights
- (1) power track
- (2) half straights
- (10) white guard rails
- (10) red guard rails
- (6) track supports
- (1) transformer
- (2) hand controllers
Dimensions when assembled: 8'5"x2'9"/2.57x0.84m
Track length: 19'/5.80 m