Chico, California, October 12, 2011
– A Main Hobbies announced today that it will be the exclusive dealer for LRP's new ZZ-21C engine, which Ryan Maifield used to capture the 2011 ROAR 1/8-Scale Fuel Off-Road Truck National Championship at Thunder Alley R/C Raceway in Beaumont, CA, his third in the class.
This engine has been built to the same specs as the engines used by the LRP Factory Team, and delivers power you can barely handle! The LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic is efficient and powerful, with immediate response, maximum torque over the whole rpm range and smooth operation. The exclusively selected materials and precise manufacturing process has resulted in an incredibly powerful engine, making the LRP ZZ.21C engine a must have for every serious racer.
The crankshaft features a diamond-like carbon coating that ensures minimum wear and low resistance. Other features found on this highly modified precision-balanced crankshaft are the silicone ramped intake, and a tungsten insert that has been pressed into the counter balance. Other features include a ceramic rear bearing that helps to reduce rolling resistance, as well as a re-designed engine head that has been flow optimized and is extremely lightweight, producing an extremely low center of gravity. The included carburetor inserts have been flow optimized and will allow you to tune the engine to suit a variety of track conditions, and the thermal protected Works Team 15SV-3 carburetor offers easy tuning characteristics. LRP's ZZ-21C - national championship winning power, available only at A Main Hobbies.
- LRP Factory Driver Specs: Identical to the engines used by the LRP Factory Team - Power you can barely handle
- 100% LRP Factory Tuned: Instant throttle response, maximum torque over the entire rpm range and high fuel efficiency
- Ceramic Ball Bearing: Rear ceramic ball bearing for minimal rolling resistance and maximum durability
- DLC Coated, Precision-Balanced Crankshaft with Silicone Insert: Crankshaft with diamond-like carbon coating for minimal wear, silicone insert and precision-balance, pressed-in tungsten insert
- Low-CG Engine Head: Extremely low engine head lowers the center of gravity
- Thermal Protected Carburetor: 15SV-3 XTEC thermal protected Works Team carburetor
- Aluminum Carburetor Inserts: Flow-optimized 6, 6.5 and 7mm aluminum carburetor inserts
- LRP Works Team Glow Plug: LRP Works Team WT3 Platinum/Iridium Turbo glow plug included
- Worldwide Race Legal
Max RPM: 40,000
Displacement: .21 (3.49cc)
Class: 1/8 Off-road
Follow @AMainHobbies on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amainhobbies
About A Main Hobbies
A Main Hobbies is a leading Internet retailer of radio controlled cars, trucks, helicopters and airplanes. Founded in early 2004, A Main Hobbies has rapidly become one of the largest Internet retailers in the country. A Main Hobbies prides itself on having the products customers’ need, when they need it, and providing first class customer service and product support. A Main Hobbies is a division of Good Time Hobbies, Inc., a privately held California Corporation. The company's Web address is http://www.amainhobbies.com.